View Current Openings
RA-LIN’s success is a direct result of the exceptional team we have assembled. We’re always looking for bright, highly- and self-motivated individuals who are interested in building a career with our growing company. RA-LIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a safe and drug-free workplace. We are looking for team players who strive to perform quality work. Please note position you are applying for and salary requirements.
For more information on how to apply or to submit your resume, please contact: email@example.com.
RA-LIN provides our full-time employees with a competitive compensation and offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Technical and Professional Training
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Employee Wellness Program
- Eligibility for Credit Union Memberships
- Employee Appreciation Events, Recognition and Awards
What Employees Say
It is our goal not only to empower students to learn more about the industry and grow, but to expose them to the RA-LIN culture and, hopefully, develop future RA-LIN employees.
We take great pride in working hard to build some of the finest buildings across the Southeast, but that’s not all we do. Beyond construction, we find ways to nurture interests, talents, and friendships through activities that extend outside the workplace. We continually seek to improve the company experience through social events, community service projects, and group outings. Not only do we have fun, we also improve ourselves both personally and professionally and give back to our communities. In addition, RA-LIN sponsors countless organizations and events that bring together employees in a number of ways. We grow through these activities by sharing ideas, making new friends, and learning from others’ experiences.